List of Transactions
- Selecting property
- We advise you to use the well-known real estate agencies to guide you to find secure properties for safe investments.
- Finding a lawyer
- We advise you to use the lawyer to represent you all the steps that you need to take in foreign country that you don’t know. It will protect your rights and makes your journey comfortable.
- Getting a potential tax number
- We will assist you take get the tax number from local tax offices.
- Opening bank account
- It is not mandatory to open bank account in Turkey to buy property or to apply citizenship but you might need it to make your life easier in the future to make your financial transactions such as collecting rent, paying maintenance fee and subscription fees.
- Issuing Power of Attorney (POA)
- You need to authorise your lawyer to represent you for relevant transactions i.e. to sign purchase aggrement, to get title deed under your name, to submit the residency
and citizenship application. The POA can be issue at notary public in Turkey, Turkish embassies in all around the world or local public notaries where you live in. For more
informations please contact us.
- You don’t have to come or presence to buy property and apply citizenship unless you give power of attorney to your lawyer. You can collect your ID and Passport from Turkish Embassy/Consulate where you live in.
- Signing purchase contract
- You can sign or your lawyer can sign it on your behalf regarding your confirmation.
- Obtaining title deed under buyer name
- The seller will apply to title deed office to handover the ownership under the buyer name. Your lawyer can represent you at the title deed office to get the ownership under your name. Please see the diagram of title deed transactions on next page.